All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines:
- The Paper Should be written in English.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word 2003/2010/2013/2016 file format. (Using this template)
- Use a reference management tools such as Zotero, Mendeley to manage and to format the reference with APA style citation format. All references must be in the same format as the ones at the end of this document and the reference list must include all cited literature.
- You can upload a revised version, if requested by Editor.
- View the theme and scope topics.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 8 pages and no more than 15 pages in A4 Paper size
- The paper must confirm to the standard of International Journal of Agile Systems Management IJASM Inderscience Publisher Templates for Conference Proceedings.
- All review processes are blind peer-reviews by two reviewers.