The 3rd International Conference on
Global Innovation and Trends in Economy 2021
“THE GLOBAL BUSINESS RECOVERY: LIFE AFTER COVID-19”
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines:
- The Paper Should be written in English.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word 2003/2010/2013/2016 file format.
- Use a reference management tools such as Zotero, Mendeley to manage and to format the reference with IEEE style citation format.
- You can upload a revised version, if requested by Editor.
- View the theme and scope topics.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 8 pages and no more than 15 pages in A4 Paper size
- The paper must confirm to the standard of AIDS (ADI International Conference Series) Templates for Conference Proceedings.
- All review processes are blind peer-reviews by minimum Two reviewers.
All accepted papers will be published in ADI International Conference Series (AICS); an open access journal published by Asosiasi Dosen Indonesia and selected papers will be recommended to be published on these following journals :
- Business Excellence and Management (BEMAN) - (DOAJ)
- Derema - (DOAJ dan Sinta 4)
- Economics, Management and Sustainability - (DOAJ)
- Management and Economics Review - (DOAJ)
- Emerging Markets: Business and Management Studies Journal - (Sinta 4)
- Ultima Management - (Sinta 4)
- Ultima Accounting - (Sinta 4)