The 2nd International Conference on Global Innovation and Trends in Economy 2020
“Global Business Sustainability in the Digital Age : Challenges and Opportunities”
Swiss German University Tangerang Banten, Indonesia
InCOGITE is “International Conference on Global Innovation and Trend in Economy”. InCOGITE on 2019 will be held on November 7, 2019 in Pelita Harapan University (Building D | 5th floor), Karawaci, Tangerang – Indonesia. The conference is hosted by Pelita Harapan University, Swiss German University and Multimedia Nusantara University. The InCOGITE-2019 will focus on “Innovation Challenges toward Economy 4.0”. The conference aims to provide opportunities to exchange research ideas and produce new insights. This opportunity also could be used as a way to broaden international network.
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines:
- The Paper Should be written in English.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word 2003/2010/2013/2016 file format.
- Use a reference management tools such as Zotero, Mendeley to manage and to format the reference with IEEE style citation format.
- You can upload a revised version, if requested by Editor.
- View the theme and scope topics.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 5 pages and no more than 7 pages in A4 Paper size
- The paper must conform to the standard of EAI (European Alliance for Innovation) Templates for Conference Proceedings.
- All review processes are blind peer-reviews by minimum Two reviewers.
To download a paper template, please click this button below:
List of Topics
- Finance, Accounting & Investment
- Marketing and Tourism
- IT & Operation
- Communication in Business
- Strategic Management & Human Resource
- Dr.-Ing. Ihan Martoyo (UPH)
- Dr. Ir. PM. Winarno, M.Kom (UMN)
- Dr.-Ing. Evita H. Legowo (SGU)
- Dr.-Ing. Ihan Martoyo (UPH)
- Dr. Rudy Pramono (UPH)
- Dr. Y. Budi Susanto, MM (UMN)
- Dr. Nila K. Hidayat (SGU)
- Prof. Bambang Permadi Soemantri Brodjonegoro, Ph.D (Minister of Research and Technology – BRIN, Indonesia)*
- Associate Professor Ferry Jie, Ph. D (Cetre Of Innovative Practice School of Business and Law Edith Cowan University – Western Australia)
- Prof. Eric J. De Sera Nasution (The Adventist International Institute of Advanced Studies, AIIAS, Philippines)
Selected accepted and presented papers will be published in EAI CCER Series and will be submitted for indexing to Scopus, Google Scholar, Proquest, EBSCO, CNKI and others.
Sri Mulyani Indrawati (born 26 August 1962) is an Indonesian economist who has been Minister of Finance of Indonesia since 2016; previously she served in the same post from 2005 to 2010. In June 2010 she was appointed as Managing Director of the World Bank Group and resigned as Minister of Finance. On July 27, 2016, Sri Mulyani was reappointed as Minister of Finance in a cabinet reshuffle by President Joko Widodo, replacing Bambang Permadi Soemantri Brodjonegoro.
As finance minister from 2005 to 2010, Sri Mulyani was known as a tough reformist and was largely credited with strengthening Indonesia’s economy, increasing investments and steering Southeast Asia’s largest economy through the 2007–10 financial crisis.In 2014, she was ranked as the 38th most powerful woman in the world by Forbes magazine.
*) on the confirmation process